We believe that agencies make money in digital very differently to how they did only a couple of years ago.
There are a number of factors influencing this…
- Shrinking digital production talent pool, particularly junior to mid-level people
- Huge number of digital jobs out there
- Salaries increasing every 6-12 months(!)
- Production of less-complex digital has become increasingly commoditised
- The pace of the advertising cycle has become more ‘retail’
- Clients are doing tougher agency deals for digital production
What this means is that digital production of ‘simple’ work is not so easy any more, and is certainly harder to make a margin on.
And we’ve all got a story where an entire client relationship was pushed to the brink by poor delivery of the simplest digital work.
However the Really Useful Crew can help.
The idea is simple.. and effective.
It means that as an agency you can focus on the important stuff, which is coming up with innovative digital strategy and creative.
This is where the real value is for agencies and their clients, and wrestling with digital advertising production issues is starting to feel a little bit redundant.
So, why not get some help from the Really Useful Crew?